CQC We Statement
Theme 4 – Leadership: Learning, improvement and innovation
We focus on continuous learning, innovation and improvement across our organisation and the local system. We encourage creative ways of delivering equality of experience, outcome and quality of life for people. We actively contribute to safe, effective practice and research.
TRAFFORD SPECIFIC INFORMATION
Employing a skilled and motivated workforce is vital to ensuring good quality services are provided to adults with care and support needs, and their carers. It will also assist to:
- improve service satisfaction levels of adults and their carers;
- enhance staff job satisfaction;
- embed standards and safe working practices;
- reduce the number of complaints from adults and carers;
- reduce the number of staff disciplinary hearings and dismissals;
- improve staff retention levels.
As part of a wider competency framework which also includes staff supervision and appraisal, workforce development links staff learning and development to other activities, such as strategic planning, workforce planning, performance management and career development.